
The girls love to play in the sprinklers on very warm days (notice I didn't say HOT...it doesn't get hot here, just very warm). We LOVE our big back yard and our grass. We will definatley miss being able to have grass everywhere. Hopefully we live somewhere in AZ that allows grass and not just hot, ugly rocks. Blahhhggg.

2 comments:
Dayson says this looks like fun. He loves to get wet in the backyard. I on the other hand think its to hot to sit out there with him especially holding another sweaty little kid! Maybe we should move to Colorado!
Can I just say I love the picture of Anna sticking her booty out towards the sprinklers! Its just adorable. Looks like you guys had a blast at your reunion too. I'm so glad! You guys did a ton of fun stuff too! Hope you got a couple days to relax afterwards!!
Post a Comment