The Williams side of the family had a most excellent family reunion this year. We went to moab
and played our hearts out. Mom and dad provided two condos to stay in
and they were amazing. They were so comfortable and nice. Just like a
home away from home! We rode bikes, ate, hiked around to the big
natural arches, went river rafting, ate, laughed, went swimming,
laughed and had the most amazing devotionals every night. I have the
greatest family and feel so blessed that we all still get along so
well, and we always have. It really is amazing and uncommon. Here are
just a few highlights from Moab. I love you all!! Thanks for the good times, memories and outstanding examples.

1 comment:
Looks like fun. Our family outing to Havasupi was canceled whhich I am happy about because we will go at a more convenient time for me! But Moab looks fun. Was it hot?
Post a Comment