Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anna's Graduation from kindergarten






Yes, I have a child old enough to be graduated from kindergarten! I can't believe it myself. Some days I feel that old.... most days I don't. She is a wonderful kid, that Anna. I don't know what life would be like without her. She is so much smarter then I ever was, loves to do crafts, draw, paint, color, read, help out, and play with her sister. We are so blessed to have gotten Anna first to be a wonderful example to the rest. A big shout out to our Anna and all that she learned in her first year of school. (Just a side note... everyone keeps asking me how I like the school she is at, High Point Academy. I LOVE it! Sure they are still in portables right now, but the curriculum is awesome and the teachers are too! The days and school year are too long, but it's a really good school so far.) WE LOVE YOU ANNA!!

3 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

They get to wear the cute cap and gown? I don't remember that in kindergarten! Super cute!

Liz Cheney said...

How cute! They didn't do that for Aubree. Is she going to a private school?

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Nope, not a private school, but a public Charter school.