Yet another playhouse sleepover for the girls and their fun dad. This time it started out with some yummy bbq smores. Trey is not happy in this picture. He got the gate shut on him by one of his responsible sisters I'm sure. I just wanted a picture of him in the cute shoes we found him.
Friday, June 27, 2008
BBQ smores and shoes
Yet another playhouse sleepover for the girls and their fun dad. This time it started out with some yummy bbq smores. Trey is not happy in this picture. He got the gate shut on him by one of his responsible sisters I'm sure. I just wanted a picture of him in the cute shoes we found him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
those shoes ARE way cute, where did you get them? trying to find some cute ones for Hayden. No problem with adding, I'm ging to add you all too!
Post a Comment