Trevor went out with some friends mnt biking the other day and he got some pictures. I know he will never post these on here himself, but I know he wants to show them off, so.... :) I think they were at Golden Gate park somewhere. So beautiful! I really am glad that you have this hobby babe. It is way better then some other manly hobbies that I can think of (watching sports all day, playing video games....) I have an amazing husband!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Colorado Mountain biking is the BESSSTTTTT!
Trevor went out with some friends mnt biking the other day and he got some pictures. I know he will never post these on here himself, but I know he wants to show them off, so.... :) I think they were at Golden Gate park somewhere. So beautiful! I really am glad that you have this hobby babe. It is way better then some other manly hobbies that I can think of (watching sports all day, playing video games....) I have an amazing husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment