Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Natali on nursing...

Natali: (while I am nursing Devin) Mom, when Devin is done eating, do you have to wash all his mouth goobers off your boob?
Me: (laughing) no, he doesn't really have mouth goobers
Natali: Well, mom, can you milk moms? Like you milk cows?
Me: (again, laughing) well, kind of, I guess....

I love this kid's imagination and honesty. She keeps me laughing.

5 comments:

geri said...

Heather, what a cute story. I know my almost 6 year old was a little stymied about the whole nursing thing, too. One of the first days home I was feeding Chloe so she cuddled up next to me and was asking me about the mommy milk. Then she gets thoughtful for a moment, looks at the other one and asks if that one was strawberry milk. LOL Gotta love their imaginations!!!

Paola said...

LOVE IT!
Hi! We’re going private on our blog (http://familiajpbrown.blogspot.com), so email me if you want to be invited to our blog! If you don’t know my email address, you can email me via contactify: http://www.contactify.com/d3023

Natalie said...

Oh man, I have the giggles big time! That is so funny. I love kids.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Did she really say boob? That is great little Natl, we just miss that little girl!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

she sure did say "boob". That was the funniest part!