Monday, November 16, 2009
still alive....
barely on some days. No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I downloaded the pictures of our lives the last couple of months onto Trevor's computer, but haven't had the chance to confiscate it long enough to update the blog. Our days as of late consist of nursing, driving, and little of anything else. Anna: is doing great in school, gets more beautiful every day, loves to do the monkey bars at school... so much so that she has ripped several blisters into her hands and has to take time outs from monkey bars for a while to let them heal, is a wonderful sister and helper who I love to have around. She is getting so big and I just admire everything about her. Natali: is turning 5 on Friday and wants a cake that has birds on it??? Any ideas on that anyone? Loves her baby brother and is so good at feeding him a bottle, loves to watch tv; preferably upside down. Is the hugest tease to her little brother, but plays so good with him too. She is loving preschool and can read a few words which is amazing to me seeing how she had absolutely NO interest a couple of months ago. Trey is the sweetest little two year old. He is getting braver at talking, but mostly makes boy noises and still loves his thumb. He is my little helper and loves to hold his baby brother and kiss his head. Devin is my hardest baby by far. I've again lost the fat in my milk and have been supplementing every feeding, which stretches feeding time into at least an hour. Some days he wants to eat every two hours so I only have an hour worth of time in between. Not much time to do anything else. Hmmmm, that must be why I haven't showered yet today, or got a workout in.... He is such an inconsistent baby, and if anyone knows me, I am a very consistent person!!! So it's been rough, very rough. I'm hoping everything will settle down when we get into our house and can be more settled. He is super cute though and when he is happy, he is very happy. He is colicy too, so he gets very fussy when his tummy is hating him. Some nights I get a full 7-8 hours of sleep, some nights... well, I don't. Our house is drywalled, textured, stuccoed, and so fun to go see. We have a closing date of January 18th and it just can't come soon enough! Trevor and I are trying to keep up with work, kids, debt, one car and too many places to drive to, playing, getting in shape, loving each other and of course livin' the dream. Some days are easier then others, but at the end of every crazy day we are very, very blessed. Pictures to come.... someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so not getting pregnant after reading this! QUIT NURSING! You'll be happier and you're baby will be fatter! Sounds like you guys are doing great and I think i'll come see you at Christmas time, when I have a big fat 2 week vacation. See ya soon!
Post a Comment