Tuesday, September 22, 2009

so...

if you look at the little pregnancy widget on the side of our blog, you will notice it is down to 3 days. 3 freaking days and still super de-duper prego!!! When oh when will this kid get out of me????? Seriously, can't any of my kids come out on their own and before their due date. Why all the agony and misery. That must be why our kids are so dang good; cause they tourture me for 40 looooong weeks. Just thought I would vent for a while to the world. Dr's appointment on Thursday. He WILL induce me, or else heads will roll!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

You are soooo funny, but I do feel for you. Jacob was I think it was 5 or 6 days late.
Sure hope your little one comes soon.
When we saw you Saturday, Matt and I both thought that you looked so tired and DONE!
Good luck!

Diana said...

Heather can't wait to see your new little one. To bad you had to go and move away. Hopefully soon this baby will make an appearance. Kepp us updated.

Cam and Chelle said...

Good luck on Thursday! Hopefully you'll already have another cute kid by then!!

Claydens said...

hang in there! He'll come and then you'll wish he was still inside! GOOD LUCK!

eckleinman said...

I felt your pain a few weeks ago. Just remember how much less poo you deal with when they are inside.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

I don't believe you are super duper pregnant, I just have to have the proof that you look like you'll pop. I'll be checking tomorrow!