Friday, September 26, 2008
Natali's special prayers....
A shout out to grandpa Caffall and his boat! We always get a kick out of Nat's prayers. She asks Heavenly Father whatever she thinks of and sometimes it can get really interesting, but mostly adorable. The other day at lunch this was the majority of her prayer... "Heamely (yes Heamenly) Father... bless that we can ride on a boat again like we did with Grandpa... and bless that we will be safe and get to ride on the boat and have fun.... Amen... Oh and bless the food". Other prayers she has said have been to bless us that no alligators will get us, that grandpa won't get bitten by the snake he is trying to catch, lots of bless that mom will be happy and not grumpy (hmmmmm), and that Trey won't bite her, and so on and so on. I LOVE the creative minds of my children. I just thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so cute!!! I love that children will just say is as it is!! And you know Heamenly Father is listening to all of there prayers. :o)
that is sssssssso cute.
Post a Comment