Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy






I just realized that we have had something going on every weekend since
July! After Trevor got out of school for the summer he went right to
Scout camp. He left that early so that we could drive to Arizona and
make it to the family reunion. Anna started school the day after we got
back from AZ and then it was the tourde cure ride for Trevor, a fund raiser bike ride that Trev rode 62 miles for to earn money for diabetes
. The Saturday after that was a scout bike ride that Trevor took two
scouts on while the kids and I hiked around the beautiful trail. There
is this really pretty, private castle, yes castle, along the trail that
the girls and I like to hike to. If you look in the background of one
of the pictures you can kind of see it in the distance. Back to our
crazy life, the Saturday after that Trevor and I went on a mountain
bike ride date and had a GREAT ride down lair of the Bear. It was
gorgeous and not as hard as Trevor made it sound. Then this last
weekend we took a friends' timeshare up atWinterPark and had a great
bike ride there too. That one WAS really hard. We had to go strait
uphill for about 2 miles (felt like 10!!) then we finally got to go
downhill the rest of the way and that was awesome! I did have quite the
crash though and now my right leg is covered in bruises. Thanks again
Jen for watching the kids so that I could go. The rest of the time, we
just lounged around, played games, went on walks, and went to sacrament
meeting at the branch in Granby. Natali got sick on Sunday and had a
103-104 temp for the last two days. We made it to the Dr and she
diagnosed Nat with Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. It is a virus that
makes you have a really high fever for a couple days and sores in your
throat, hands, or feet. Natali just got it in her throat. It is contagious and wouldn't you know it, while I was on the phone with the Dr, Natali
was "sharing" her jello with Trey. So, I'm sure he will get it too in a
day or two. Hopefully we are germ free for Anna's birthday party on
Saturday. Yeah, the next two Saturdays are full of parties, showers,
and church things. Busy, busy, busy....

No comments: