My baby turned 1 year old on August 1st! The past year has been a blur I tell you!!! He is such a wonderful little boy and I am thrilled to be his mom. We were at the cabin on his real birth"day", so we had a post birthday party at my parents house a couple days later. He really enjoyed the cupcake.... so did Eric. Thanks mom for feeding all your crazy kids and letting us come over all the time.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Trey baby!
My baby turned 1 year old on August 1st! The past year has been a blur I tell you!!! He is such a wonderful little boy and I am thrilled to be his mom. We were at the cabin on his real birth"day", so we had a post birthday party at my parents house a couple days later. He really enjoyed the cupcake.... so did Eric. Thanks mom for feeding all your crazy kids and letting us come over all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment