So, Natali (our mischievous and most interesting child) decided it would be fun to drag Trey around on the floor. Just before her hourly scolding I noticed that Trey was giggling. He loves it! Oh the joy of childhood.
yeah for a cute family! I think Trey is so cute and I can't believe he is crawling,it seems like just yesterday we were sweating our brains out at your shower! Lets do the zoo sometime!
Trevor and I have been married since May 2001. We have 4 adorable kids and they are completely awesome. Trevor is now Dr. Caffall and is perfecting his dental skills in Arizona. We miss all of our Colorado friends and family terribly, but we are enjoying putting together our new life here in AZ. Still living and loving life together!
5 comments:
Heather, I stalked out your blog. Hooray for Trey! I can't believe he's such a good crawler! Can he come tutor McKay? Your family is so fun.
Glad to see you are a blogger too! Oh, and that picture of when you guys were engaged....your hair is BEAUTIFUL!
Austin was a so crawler too and walker. I love your wood floors!
yeah for a cute family! I think Trey is so cute and I can't believe he is crawling,it seems like just yesterday we were sweating our brains out at your shower! Lets do the zoo sometime!
LOL. Isn't it funny the crazy things our kids will think up and how much fun the other's find them!
Post a Comment