My parents have this great new yard and the kids loved playing in it while we were there for three whole weeks. My grandma and grandpa Godard came for a visit with some cousins. They are the best. I tell you, they make me laugh every time I see them. I love you guys! Thanks for being so great! Grandpa was so excited that day to be able to eat a meatloaf sandwich. I learned that day his favorite things to eat... meatloaf sandwich, double chocolate milkshake, and bread pudding. Live it up Grandpa, you deserve it after 4 heart attacks, two knee surgery's and an eyelid lift.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Gotta love those sunny Arizona days!
My parents have this great new yard and the kids loved playing in it while we were there for three whole weeks. My grandma and grandpa Godard came for a visit with some cousins. They are the best. I tell you, they make me laugh every time I see them. I love you guys! Thanks for being so great! Grandpa was so excited that day to be able to eat a meatloaf sandwich. I learned that day his favorite things to eat... meatloaf sandwich, double chocolate milkshake, and bread pudding. Live it up Grandpa, you deserve it after 4 heart attacks, two knee surgery's and an eyelid lift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment