Hey Cousin! What a cute blog and LOVE seeing all the pics!! :) I am so glad that you guys are doing well and loving it in Colorado. What a beautiful family you have. Sometimes I still can't believe you are married with 3 children!! Makes me feel SO old!! ;) I got your blogspot from off of Sandy's page. Mine is Jcrcrew.blogspot.com. Keep in Touch!
Hey there! Got your post...to answer: Chase Wright Lauren Nicole Tyler James are the three I had with Clay. Steve and I then had Grace Elizabeth Garrett Evan so this baby makes 6. Steve's two kids are: Steven Connor Taylor Ann
Trevor and I have been married since May 2001. We have 4 adorable kids and they are completely awesome. Trevor is now Dr. Caffall and is perfecting his dental skills in Arizona. We miss all of our Colorado friends and family terribly, but we are enjoying putting together our new life here in AZ. Still living and loving life together!
4 comments:
Cute cute new pics! TFS!
Hey Cousin! What a cute blog and LOVE seeing all the pics!! :) I am so glad that you guys are doing well and loving it in Colorado.
What a beautiful family you have. Sometimes I still can't believe you are married with 3 children!! Makes me feel SO old!! ;)
I got your blogspot from off of Sandy's page. Mine is Jcrcrew.blogspot.com. Keep in Touch!
Your kiddos are so cute! Sounds like all is weel. I am sorry about your Grandpa, but it sounds like you had fun with family! Keep in touch!
Sandy
Hey there! Got your post...to answer:
Chase Wright
Lauren Nicole
Tyler James
are the three I had with Clay. Steve and I then had Grace Elizabeth
Garrett Evan
so this baby makes 6.
Steve's two kids are:
Steven Connor
Taylor Ann
One big happy family! :)
Post a Comment