So, Trey had his 9 month well check the other day and the Dr and I were
both surprised at his measurements. They were so funny I just had to
share. Trey is weighing in at a whopping 17.15 lbs which puts him in
between 5-10% for weight. He is 55% for height and, the funny part, his
head is 90%! Wow. His head is huge! Well, compared to the rest of his
body. It doesn't look it, but we measured three times. It's a good
thing he is so dang cute! He also just cut his 7th and 8th teeth.
Progressing like a champ. Sorry no pictures, my camera died. I'm hoping
for a new one by mother's day. Right babe!? Just a note about the other
kids, for family who cares. Natali is as sneaky as ever. Her new things
are to hide her uneaten and unwanted food behind the curtain in the
kitchen, and to blame her uh-oh's on her imaginary friends, Jo-jo, pokey, and sho-sho.
Too cute. Anna just got a progress report that makes a parent proud.
She is above her grade level in reading and math, doing excellent in
writing and everything else. She continues to amaze us and we sure love
her. As mother's day is approaching and all the sappy mother's day commercials
are on t.v. I find myself loving being a mom more and more. I am so
blessed to have the most amazing kids. They continue to inspire, teach
and amaze me every day.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I would have never guessed that about Trey's head either. He looks proportionate to me! And that's hilarious about Natalie! I used to have an imaginary friend named Tasha when I was little too! I am laughing to myself about that! She is SO cute!
thats how Austin is. 25% for height and weight and 90% for head!
ok so I never noticed and still haven't even after it has been pointed out to me! I think he's perfect and So cute!
imaginary friends are a sign of intelligence, especially when you can blame them for things! Thats so funny. Conway is the 95%for weight, who would have guessed I would have such chunkers!
Post a Comment