So, yeah I am just now posting about Mother's day. It was a fabulous day of course! Trevor and the kids made me breakfast in bed. French toast with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum! Anna painted me the sweetest little ceramic angel in school and made me a card. That girl is amazing! Her teacher even commented on her artwork. She said she was the only one in the class that took any time to paint details and make it look nice. I see a future in art for that one. Then, dah dah dah! I got my camera! So now I can post pictures again. Church was lovely and I got to see my sweet girls walk hand in hand up to the front with the primary to sing some special mother's day songs. They sure love each other. My favorite thing right now is when they are peacefully playing and I happen to overhear them say I love you to each other. I know... wipe the tears from imagining it. After church we made the hour trip up to Loveland to spend the rest of the day with Ben, Penny and their kids. The girls LOVE playing at Gretchen's house every month, (and we LOVE the food)!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Mother's Day adventures
So, yeah I am just now posting about Mother's day. It was a fabulous day of course! Trevor and the kids made me breakfast in bed. French toast with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum! Anna painted me the sweetest little ceramic angel in school and made me a card. That girl is amazing! Her teacher even commented on her artwork. She said she was the only one in the class that took any time to paint details and make it look nice. I see a future in art for that one. Then, dah dah dah! I got my camera! So now I can post pictures again. Church was lovely and I got to see my sweet girls walk hand in hand up to the front with the primary to sing some special mother's day songs. They sure love each other. My favorite thing right now is when they are peacefully playing and I happen to overhear them say I love you to each other. I know... wipe the tears from imagining it. After church we made the hour trip up to Loveland to spend the rest of the day with Ben, Penny and their kids. The girls LOVE playing at Gretchen's house every month, (and we LOVE the food)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AHHHHH! your girls are so sweet! That's so cute they say I love you to each other.
Being a mom is the best!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you got a camera so I can see your cute kids. One of the pictures looks like Anna is looking in a mirror, but she is facing Natalie. They are looking more alike. Leisel
Post a Comment