did I get so lucky? I just have to write down again how much I love my husband. As i write this he is outside with the kids teaching them how play t-ball. He made this makeshift t out of a pipe that he hammered into the grass and the kids are all taking turns hitting the ball off of it. They are having a blast and as I sat there and watched them I can imagine heaven. This is what it will be like. My sweet and amazing children happy and healthy, my perfect husband by my side and this feeling of love and contentment flowing through my heart. I knew when I saw Trevor 16 years ago that there was something extremely special about him. Come to find out he would become my true love who would make his goal in life to love me and make me so happy. I am so incredibly lucky to be sealed to him for eternity. Babe, I love you so much and watching you with your children and seeing how much they adore you makes my heart swell. I want the whole world (well at least the blogging world) to know how lucky I am and how much I love my sweet family. We are truly going to miss this beautiful state, the friends that we've made, the mountains all around us, the tulips in the spring, the pure white snowfall in the winter, the tolerable summers, the colorful falls, our playhouse that we built by scratch with dumpster materials, and this wonderful ward. But it feels so good to know that wherever we go, wherever we end up, however life ends up we will be together and if that is the case, then we will be happy. Sorry for the wordy post and no pictures for a while... my computer is on the fritz and won't let me download any new pictures. I'll try to update the pictures soon. Anyways... life is grand and things are in motion for moving, starting a new job, getting a new house, and so much more.
Oh yeah... the t-ball thing is after he'd done all the dishes :) So lucky!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment