So there is a ton of updating to do, so I'll try my best. Trevor is now Dr. Caffall, a full blown dentist and we are so dang proud of him. Graduation was so hard and I had a hard time not bawling through the whole thing. I am so proud of my husband and all that he has gone through the last four years. Graduating dental school is a huge accomplishment in the first place, but doing it with a wife and kids and no income is even more commendable. Great job babe!!! We made it through graduation without a hitch and are so glad that Trevor's parents made it there on time. His dad got to hood him, which was very cool and then we celebrated at an awesome restaurant afterwards. Thanks for everyone who came to support and play with us. We love you!!! Trevor got his awesome graduation/ 8th anniversary present and loves it! That story to come sometime later. We had to pull Anna out of school 2 1/2 weeks early, but it sure is nice to have summer break start. We made our move to Arizona o.k. Thanks again for all the help. It was a TON of work, but all the help was amazing. It was actually a very pleasent trip back to AZ. The girls got to ride with Grandma and Grandpa Williams in their huge and very comfortable RV on the way home. I rode with my wonderful brother Ryan and Trey. Trey did fabulously and is an awesome little traveler (thank goodness). Trevor and his dad drove the big moving truck with tracker in tow. We made it to the Cabin on the first day and got to relax for a bit there. It is so beautiful up there, we wanted to stay, but had to head down to the heat and unload the truck. We are pretty much unloaded and trying to settle in here at my parents house. House hunting starts today and we are excited about that.
Oh yeah, I think most everyone found out at graduation (surprise, surprise... :) but we are expecting #4, baby boy #2 in just over 3 months! He is healthy and bigger then all my other ones. We are excited, but doing all of this moving and stuff sure is hard being pregnant. Due at the end of September of course. I seem to LOVE being huge pregnant right during the summer with ALL of my kids. AHHHHHHH! We surprised all of the family and didn't even tell them until they saw me at graduation. By then I was 5 1/2 months and looking pregnant. It was really funny how nobody wanted to say anything for a while. They just thought I had a huge gut! Seriously... well, Trey is needing me and we have a busy day planned, but there is your update for now! Later~
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
COngrats go all around. I thought you might be expecting but I didn't really get a chance to even say Hello. I'm so glad the move to AZ went well. You will certainly be missed around here. I guess I will just have to keep checking this blog to watch those great kids of yours grow up. Thanks for all your love and support.
Congratulations on the baby and good health! And a huge congrats to Doc. Caffall!
Congrats on graduation and the new baby. Hope you are settled into your new house. That is a lot to do all at once.
Congratulations on graduating with a family of five....and keeping such a big secret for sooo long!!! Look forward to seeing you and your oh so cute family!Perhaps we'll run into you guys at the club pool :)
we need to get together now that we are in the same state! Dawn is living here also. I feel a fat nerd party!
Congrats on the baby! Good luck being prego all summer- no fun! I'm glad the move went well too. Enjoy your house-hunt! Keep us posted.
Congrats on the baby news as well as graduating and moving! So much excitement in your home! We'll miss you guys!
Post a Comment