We always get beautiful surprises on our kitchen table from dad on Valentines day. This year I was going to make a yummy breakfast, but just couldn't wake up. Trevor ended up making amazing crepes and doing it all before I even got my lazy butt out of bed! My Natali cracks me up at least once a day, usually several times. She loves to dress up and she is very honest in all that she says. She comes up with outfits like this several times a week. They totally show her personality. I found the kids watching a show on t.v. just like this the other day. Too silly!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Valentines day and silly kids
We always get beautiful surprises on our kitchen table from dad on Valentines day. This year I was going to make a yummy breakfast, but just couldn't wake up. Trevor ended up making amazing crepes and doing it all before I even got my lazy butt out of bed! My Natali cracks me up at least once a day, usually several times. She loves to dress up and she is very honest in all that she says. She comes up with outfits like this several times a week. They totally show her personality. I found the kids watching a show on t.v. just like this the other day. Too silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment