Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter... and I think I am up to date!

Well, we took lots of pictures of our Easter time activities, but they won't download for some reason, so I'll have to put those on later. For Easter this year we had a fun Easter egg hunt with the ward playgroup. Trey figured out really fast how fun it was to find the eggs and put them in his basket. Then oh what joy to find out later that they were filled with candy!!! Yahoo! Saturday we decorated eggs and just chilled the rest of the day getting ready for Sunday. We showed the kids a movie about the resurrection first thing in the morning and talked about it at FHE too. I love asking them what Easter is all about and getting the right answer out of them. They are little sponges and I love that they soak up the good things too! Back to Sunday... we had our super yummy texas toast french toast breakfast with buttermily syrup and made more little easter treats. Got all dressed up and went to church. The rest of the day was driving to Loveland, eating an AWESOME Easter dinner, finding more easter eggs and hanging out with family. We sure will miss our family in Loveland, but are excited to go home to even more fun family soon. We had a great Easter weekend and are very blessed.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Wow Heather, looks like you did a good job of getting caught up! Love seeing your kiddos enjoying themselves...what joy huh? Oh and Congrats to Trevor (and to you ) for passing! I agree no more sleepless nights sounds great!

Cam and Chelle said...

Love all the cute updates!