So I put together my first baby shower for my very pregnant friend Jen
(3 babies coming soon) on Saturday and afterwards attended the Women's
Conference. Pres.Uchtdorf's talk really meant a lot to me because of
all the projects I had just spent so much time (and some $) on. It made
me feel good and that I wasn't just wasting my time. I thought
everything turned out great and accomplishments like that make it worth
while. Well, you can see from the pictures my fruit and dip creation,
Trevor was even impressed and said it looked really cool; the BABY
letters that I had a blast making, and they were super cheap, and
finally the baby diaper thing. I got the idea off this diaper cake
website and made my own adjustments. Thanks Jen for letting me throw
you a shower, it was pretty fun! On to other things...Natali had her
first day of preschool and is finally showing some interest in her
letters and numbers. We've been practicing and she gets so excited
(mostly from me jumping up and down) when she remembers the right
letters. I am so proud of her and am enjoying all the alone time we get
this year. Trey, on the other hand, got the cocksackie (sp ?) virus that
Nat had a couple of weeks ago. He had a fever for 5 days straight, but
seems to be over it now. It is nice to have our sweet little boy back.
Hopefully life will slow down for me now, but who knows.....

2 comments:
Oh I just love the shower!! You did such a great job setting up, the decorations were amazing and the food was excellent of course. Who doesn't like food!! Thanks for all the time you put into it. I couldn't have asked for a better friend.. or a better shower.. Congrats to Nat, maybe she'll be able to compete with Anna one day!!
That looked beautiful! I too enjoyed the conference talk. Why do kids have to get sick? My little one is having surgery next week. I'm a bit nervous.
Post a Comment