Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monkeys and Rubberbands




We had a blast the other day at Monkey Bizness with some friends. All the kids loved braving the gigantic slide. Hannah Haymore's face was the best on the slide; half excitement and the other half horror. Us adults even had a great time. For my Birthday I got to go to lunch with some friends from the ward earlier in the week, then Trevor and I had a nice diner at Red Lobster and then went to a tavern type place and watched Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. My actual birthDAY consisted of.... pretty much the regular stuff... except a few phone calls and emails to wish me happy birthday. Trevor brought me home dinner then we did the present thing for FHE and that was followed by a visit from Jen and Ben. They brought cake and we had fun eating junk food and chilling the rest of the night. Thanks Jen, it was yummy! You'll have to look at the slide show for the monkey bizness pictures. There were too many!

1 comment:

Liz Cheney said...

So I get that darn American Girls magazine in the mail and of course they want everything in there! So we did a doll theme this year. They are getting the American Girl look-a-likes from Costco, a doll buggy, a doll set from Jc Penny's that had everything you could imagine for a doll (doll swing, high chair, diaper bag, bouncer, exc.) It was on sale for $40 & it was normally $80. Then I found these doll cradles from Down East for $15 (DownEast is a store that sells damaged Pottery Barn)Then I'm having my mom make them some doll clothes