Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blessings and more blessings....

Sorry, just a boring journal entry today. I just have to document how
blessed I feel lately. I've got some friends that are going through
rough times, and I have to say that in my 29 years on this earth, I haven't
really had too many rough times. Knock on wood, right. Honestly, I've
had three very healthy pregnancies, one not so bad miscarriage, and
ended up with 3 amazingly healthy and vibrant kiddos. I love them so
much and learn so much from them every day. They teach me that I have
just enough patience in me to count to ten instead of throwing things
or yelling. They teach me to be strong when I want to give up. They
teach me hope and faith that even though the world is falling apart all
around us, there is always a way to feel the spirit in our home and
know that we will be o.k. They teach me to trust in my Heavenly Father
that he sent me this beautiful family because of some miraculous
reason. They teach me that laughter can silence any bad or sad mood, no
matter how big or small. They teach me love; not just any kind of love.
They teach me the kind of love that brings tears to my eyes when I sit
and look at their sweet profiles as they watch a movie, or watch them
play so peacefully together on the floor. I love these children more
then words can express, and I am so thankful that I have been blessed
to be their mother. I know that I have a lot to learn, but I am truly
blessed to be taught by them; to be taught everything that I lack. I
also have to give a loving shout out to my wonderful husband, who
stands right by me in this parenting thing. He is such a great role
model to our kids and teaches them so much. He sacrifices so much time
and effort to go to school everyday, not only to just graduate and get
that degree, but he puts in his all with every patient he works on,
every project he tackles, and all of his hard work just brings us more
blessings. He is also an amazing husband to me. I knew when I first saw
him 16 years ago that there was something oh so special about that kid.
He is extremely obedient, hard working, service oriented, full of life
and adventure, intelligent, and I must addsmokin hot! I couldn't ask for more in an eternal companion and most, if not all days I don't feel adequate
to stand at his side. So there you have it, sorry if you are expecting
something more... that's it just me expressing my happiness and love
for the most amazing people in my life.

the end

1 comment:

Adam and Nikki said...

Thanks for sharing your feelings, that was an amzing entry about who you are and your family.