Trevor and some of his friends went to Fruta to ride mountain bikes for 18 hours straight. I thought they were crazy, but I guess they had a good time and made a new memory, experienced something new, did crazy boy stuff, played in the mud, got really, really tired and stinky, stayed up for a couple of days straight and got a lot of mountain biking in. Here are some pictures he took. It was Trevor, Brian Kleinman, Terrance Wolbaum, and Derrek Peterson. Good times, good times...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Trevor's 18 hours in Fruta
Trevor and some of his friends went to Fruta to ride mountain bikes for 18 hours straight. I thought they were crazy, but I guess they had a good time and made a new memory, experienced something new, did crazy boy stuff, played in the mud, got really, really tired and stinky, stayed up for a couple of days straight and got a lot of mountain biking in. Here are some pictures he took. It was Trevor, Brian Kleinman, Terrance Wolbaum, and Derrek Peterson. Good times, good times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
IT'S SO SAD THAT YOU'RE GONE! I miss you guys! Keep on updating!
Post a Comment