The kids and I got to go on Anna's first field trip with her and her class. We went to the wildlife adventure and it sure was fun. We also got a couple of pictures of some of our going away bbq's with our CO friends. We sure miss you already! Trevor made his pinewood derby car into a tooth this year and it actually won! It was lots of fun, but it was a very loooongggg day. I have another picture of trevor and his award and car, but they are not uploaded yet. We made so many memories in CO and are so glad that we get to remember them.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
field trips, bbq's, and pine wood derbys....
The kids and I got to go on Anna's first field trip with her and her class. We went to the wildlife adventure and it sure was fun. We also got a couple of pictures of some of our going away bbq's with our CO friends. We sure miss you already! Trevor made his pinewood derby car into a tooth this year and it actually won! It was lots of fun, but it was a very loooongggg day. I have another picture of trevor and his award and car, but they are not uploaded yet. We made so many memories in CO and are so glad that we get to remember them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment