The girls had their last gymnastics class today and I finally got some pictures of them. They loved it! And they learned a lot. Hopefully when we get settled next year, we can put them in again and develop their skills like their daddy. Trey was just an on-looker, but he sure did a good job at being happy for an hour and staying out of the girls' way.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Gymnastics Fun
The girls had their last gymnastics class today and I finally got some pictures of them. They loved it! And they learned a lot. Hopefully when we get settled next year, we can put them in again and develop their skills like their daddy. Trey was just an on-looker, but he sure did a good job at being happy for an hour and staying out of the girls' way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do the girls just love it? I would love for Dayson to be able to get his wiggles out on something like Gymnastics. It beats climbing on the furniture right?
Post a Comment