Trevor keeps wanting me to put our snowboarding pictures on here, so here ya go! We dropped the kids off bright and early and head out to the mountains on one of Trevor's day's off. It was the perfect day. I, of course, was mostly on my behind and got a huge bruise to prove it. Trevor had the camera, so there are only pictures of me... again mostly on my behind.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Snowboarding
Trevor keeps wanting me to put our snowboarding pictures on here, so here ya go! We dropped the kids off bright and early and head out to the mountains on one of Trevor's day's off. It was the perfect day. I, of course, was mostly on my behind and got a huge bruise to prove it. Trevor had the camera, so there are only pictures of me... again mostly on my behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! How fun that you guys have a blog too :) What a cute little family you have :) Sounds like it was a fun day of snowboarding- I hope you recover soon!
Post a Comment