Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Playhouse Sleepover





I think most everyone has seen our extremely, awesome, life saver of a playhouse. Well, sometimes the girls and Dad have sleepover's in it. A good cot for Dad (thanks Birch's), a space heater, and a movie is all it takes. The girls sleep great and have a blast too! Meanwhile Mom and Trey were warm and snoozing away close by in their comfy beds.

3 comments:

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Heather- Way to come around, It is about time you jump on the bandwagon... now good luck keeping up.. And by the way, did you get any boarding pictures with us?? Later.

Liz Cheney said...

Hey! Its Liz (Jensen) Got your info from Dawn. I'm still trying to get her to do a blog. It will be great to keep in touch with you! You have the cutest family!

Shelley said...

We are all jealous of that awesome playhouse! Good job though Heather in staying inside. I'd do it in the Spring but I don't know about now. Way to go Trevor in being an awesome Dad! Glad I found your blog!