Yes you are crazy!! Can't wait to see you guys.. Where are you parking the RV?? And I think you should go to Loveland Sat morning so we can see you more...
Trevor and I have been married since May 2001. We have 4 adorable kids and they are completely awesome. Trevor is now Dr. Caffall and is perfecting his dental skills in Arizona. We miss all of our Colorado friends and family terribly, but we are enjoying putting together our new life here in AZ. Still living and loving life together!
6 comments:
Congratulations! 5 is a lot but you will do fine. This is great news!!
Babies are so much fun! Congrats! =)
Yes you are crazy!! Can't wait to see you guys.. Where are you parking the RV?? And I think you should go to Loveland Sat morning so we can see you more...
Congrats! I don't think you're crazy, because you have such AWESOME kids! Hope you start feeling better soon!
That is WONDERFUL! Congrats y'all!
Congrats guys! Its tempting to call it quits after you finally get your boy... but I dont think youre crazy.
Post a Comment