Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthdays 2010









Devin turned 1, Trevor 31, Anna 8 (baptized!!!), Heather 31, and Natali 6. All these happend in September, October and November. We seem to like to have all our babies and birthdays right during hunting season :0). hmmmm. Trevor and I rode in the tour de Tucson in November and it was a BLAST!! At least for me... Trevor rode the entire 109 miles, but the last 35 miles we jumped on the tandem and stuck it out through the wind and traffic together. It was a great memory and we hope to keep it up every year. Thanksgiving was kind of lame because Trevor went hunting on Thanksgiving day and was gone for 5 days after that. I told him I might not stick around too long if he makes that a habit every year. wink wink. The kids and I had a good time chilling together, watching movies, playing at the many parks by our house and missing daddy. He did bring home some great deer meat though and our freezer is stocked full!

No comments: