That make me laugh and realize how absolutely blessed and happy I am every single day. This is the face that Devin makes everytime he sees me get the camera out. No he is not throwing a fit... just being a cheese ball. He has us all in stitches. Look forward to pictures of recent projects I've been doing :)
Friday, August 27, 2010
It's the little things....
That make me laugh and realize how absolutely blessed and happy I am every single day. This is the face that Devin makes everytime he sees me get the camera out. No he is not throwing a fit... just being a cheese ball. He has us all in stitches. Look forward to pictures of recent projects I've been doing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We moved out to queen creek. We're loving it out there and loving our new house. I didnt realize you guys were just down the street from us. We'll still have to get together sometime - that would be fun!
That is the cutest face. I love it. He is growing up so fast. He's beautiful.
Janelle
Post a Comment