Friday, March 5, 2010

oh my...

It has been a very long time and there are oh so many updates, but I'm pretty much just posting a bunch of pictures instead. These are of Christmas at my parents house, Christmas at the cabin, fun times with cousins during the winter, the sweetest most awesomest baby, and hopefully soon I'll get my house organized and presentable so that I can take pictures of it and post them. The house is amazing the front yard is done, the kids are great and so are the parents. Trevor and I are training for a triathlon sprint, can't wait to potty train Trey, the weather is outrageous and we spend lots of time at parks. We are settling in and loving life! Hope you are too!















2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! The time must be flying by, becuase your kids were not that big when I saw them last! I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

Leisel said...

THat was a lot of pics. We come to Gilbert every 5 or 6 weeks to do hair. We need to get together. I see Dawn a lot because she is living in my house. Its really fun to hang out with her, when I'm not working.