These awesomely cute kids where so fun for Halloween that I couldn't resist posting pictures even though it's been almost two months since... I experimented with Anna and Nat's costumes this year and it was a blast to make them. Anna is a fairy bee and Natali is a black cat. Trey is the cutest little pirate I've ever seen. He was adorable figuring out that if he held his bag open and walked up to people then they would put candy in it! Wow, that was really cool. Natali had a fun preschool party full of food, games and crafts. Enjoy the pics.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Halloween
These awesomely cute kids where so fun for Halloween that I couldn't resist posting pictures even though it's been almost two months since... I experimented with Anna and Nat's costumes this year and it was a blast to make them. Anna is a fairy bee and Natali is a black cat. Trey is the cutest little pirate I've ever seen. He was adorable figuring out that if he held his bag open and walked up to people then they would put candy in it! Wow, that was really cool. Natali had a fun preschool party full of food, games and crafts. Enjoy the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment