Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So amazing



My Anna just amazes me everyday. Yesterday she had a slight fever and didn't look like she felt so good so I told her she needed to stay home and rest that day from school. Next thing I know she is crying because she really wants to go to school. I don't know about you all, but I was always kind of excited when I got to stay home from school and have my mom pamper me all day cause I was sick. Well, not Anna. She was very upset about it and so Trevor and I gave in and told her if she washed her hands a lot and tried not to spread her germs to the rest of her class then she could go. So yeah, I tried to be the good parent who kept her kid home from school other then spreading it to the rest of the class, but dad and daughter got the win on this one and Anna got to go to school. I absolutely LOVE that she loves learning and going to school so much. It truly is a huge blessing and we are so thankful for our Anna and the awesome example that she is to her sister and brother.

1 comment:

Paola said...

That is amazing. I never batted an eye if I had to stay home from school. That really is a blessing! Thanks for checking out my blog. It's fun to see the pics of your kiddos...they look so much like you and Trevor. :)