I stole this from Mandi's facebook... I thought it was fun to remember. Share your memories too if you dare!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? nope
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? What the heck!!!??
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU ? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 22
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? peed on a stick
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Trevor
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yes
9. DUE DATE? September 26th 2002
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh yeah... big time
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Meat!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? having to get off the couch for any reason
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? no
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? first I lost 10, then gained 20
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? no
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? a hospital in Mesa, AZ (I don't know the name now, they've changed it)
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 14 LOOOOOng hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Trevor
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Trevor, his mom, and my mom
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? after 10 hours... heck yes! The last four were more bearable
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 8oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 22, 2002
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Anna Mishele Caffall
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 6 1/2 years old!!
I think I'll do my second and third kid too, just so that I can remember those too... but not right now.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That IS a cute thing! What kind of a question is the abortion one!? Like you'd want your kid to know "yes, abortion was an option." It reminds me of Bill Cosby's Dictum: I brought you into this world, and I can take you out!
Hee hee.
I thought this was cute, too! Definitely makes you think about some of the little details that get forgotten. Your blog is really cute and I love all the pics! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment