but I think the snow is gorgeous and I love it! We finally got our first good snow the other day. Trevor and I watched it coming down in front of the street light right outside our window. It was beautiful! Daddy took a break from studying for the big test and we played outside in the snow. Check out Trey's snow pants. Slimming right? :) This was Trey's first time playing in the snow. He loved when his sisters pelted mom with snowballs. He laughed and laughed at that, until he lost his balance and faceplanted into the snow. We also made the awesomest snowman! Check out our creation. Yep, that is a nice booty on the back! Fun times at the Caffalls!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Call me crazy....
but I think the snow is gorgeous and I love it! We finally got our first good snow the other day. Trevor and I watched it coming down in front of the street light right outside our window. It was beautiful! Daddy took a break from studying for the big test and we played outside in the snow. Check out Trey's snow pants. Slimming right? :) This was Trey's first time playing in the snow. He loved when his sisters pelted mom with snowballs. He laughed and laughed at that, until he lost his balance and faceplanted into the snow. We also made the awesomest snowman! Check out our creation. Yep, that is a nice booty on the back! Fun times at the Caffalls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SNOW! Dayson would be so excited. We are enjoying the time to be able to play outside!
Heather, those snow pants are CLASSIC!!! How fun.
Post a Comment