Anna has had this loose tooth for a while. Trevor tried to numb it up and pull it out, but it just hurt too bad! Finally a couple of days later, she was eating her snack at school and it just came right out! She was so excited! Her best friend at school had lost her tooth the day before. Now she can finally eat again! Too bad she has another loose one right next to the old one. Whenever a kid looses a tooth at school they have to go to the office and get a little tooth box. The tooth fairy came and replaced her tooth with 4 quarters! Very exciting stuff I tell you! I can't believe I have a kid old enough to loose teeth and stuff. Am I really that old?
Monday, November 10, 2008
Our toothless beauty
Anna has had this loose tooth for a while. Trevor tried to numb it up and pull it out, but it just hurt too bad! Finally a couple of days later, she was eating her snack at school and it just came right out! She was so excited! Her best friend at school had lost her tooth the day before. Now she can finally eat again! Too bad she has another loose one right next to the old one. Whenever a kid looses a tooth at school they have to go to the office and get a little tooth box. The tooth fairy came and replaced her tooth with 4 quarters! Very exciting stuff I tell you! I can't believe I have a kid old enough to loose teeth and stuff. Am I really that old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your daughter looks so Caffall in these photos!
Post a Comment