Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kid updates

Anna- is a big 1st grader and I was nervous all day her first day! Of
course she was totally fine and is doing great! She likes her teacher
and has a lot of friends from her kindergarten class last year in her
class this year. We are so lucky to have found such a good school while
living in this area. She reads like a champ and loves it too. She loves
all her "specials" at school, P.E., wellness, technology, and Spanish. And on Fridays she gets to attend a class of her choice for the last hour of school. She is doing a scrap booking
class right now and loves it. She is a wonderful big sister and loves
to take care of her little brother. She is my right arm and I am so
proud of the beautiful person she is becoming. What would I do without
my Anna.
Natali- and I get to spend a lot of time together lately
with Anna being gone ALL day. She sure is a cutie. She looks at me with
those big eyes of her and I am just enthralled by her beauty and charm.
She loves her little brother too and can make him laugh at will. She is
a great helper on errands and with jobs around the house. I love
getting to know her better and becoming better friends with her. She
loves her polly pockets and using her imagination. She is really getting into coloring and I couldn't be happier. Today I was vacuuming and she ran up behind me right when I was pulling the heavy vacuum backwards. Wack! She got it right in the eyelid. It cut it a little, but not too bad.
I'm sure it will look a lot worse in a couple of days. She is keeping
up with her banging and bonking personality. Nat gets some sort of owie on a daily basis. We love our Natle!!
Trey- has been sick the last couple of weeks off and on and he is definitely a whiny
boy when he doesn't feel good (just like dad and grandpa). He has shot
up all of a sudden and is in the 90% for his height. He follows the Caffall pattern and is only in the 5% for weight. But his head is getting more proportionate
at 70%. He is walking all over and loves it. He loves to have access to
garbage cans. They are the funnest to throw stuff in, especially non
garbage stuff! We are missing some things around the house and can
guess where they ended up. He also thinks he is really lucky when he
finds an open potty and can throw his sisters' polly pockets in there.
Gross! Little stinker. He has 12 teeth now and loves to follow his
sisters around wherever they go and play and play with them. Trey is
such a lovable boy and we are so glad to have him in our family.
Well
that is an update on our cute kids, if you don't care then sorry for
the novel, but I kind of use this as my journal, so.... whatever.

1 comment:

Leisel said...

thanks for the update. It makes life fun! Debora came over the other day and it was fun to visit with her.